Monday, June 22, 2009

Welcome back to Blogging!

So I blogged on xanga while we were waiting for our daughter Katie to come home from Guatemala. It was such a great release for me. Then, she got home and life got extremely busy and I just could not find the words to blog. The large demands of helping Katie adjust this first year home just meant something had to fall to the wayside (I will blog about her adjustment and challenges of adopting a preschooler too). But, I think it is time to start back up, especially to help me clarify my own thoughts. So, who knows what I will write about or how often. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are back into the land of blogging. It helps me keep track of you. I feel guilty that I don't blog and I'm not sure why I don't but I love reading others.

    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete